Central Brighton Living
Book Inspection (https://book.inspectrealestate.com.au/Register?agentID=wilson&uniqueID=IRE831726&imgURL=https://img.agentaccount.com/41d55de48cbccd2f61885ef66e36d8a87c4ee7c2&Type=rental)
This spacious light filled apartment has loads of appeal and is located in the refurbished Brighton Fire Station and opposite the Brighton Library. A short stroll to the beach and within walking distance to Church and Bay Streets, cafes, shops and public transport.
- Ground floor with private entry
- Entrance hall leading to open plan living and dining room with polished floor boards
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with bath
- Hydronic heating
- Laundry taps outside of the kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Secure undercover car space with remote gate access
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.