This 2 bedroom apartment is well located in Harrison, with a light rail stop right outside the complex. Gungahlin Town Centre is just down the road, taking care of all your shopping and dining needs. Both bedrooms are good sized and have built in robes. You will live in comfort all year round with reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Your new home features:
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Beautifully appointed main bathroom
- European laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Good sized balcony
- Allocated secure parking for 2 cars.
- Available [HIDDEN] PLEASE NOTE THAT NO STORAGE CAGE IS AVAILABLE WITH THE PROPERTY.
Covid-19: In line with Public Health Emergency Directions, no more than 25-50 people (one person per four square metres of usable space in each indoor space, excluding staff) are allowed inside this property during an open home. Please be respectful and maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres while attending an open home and while waiting to gain entry. If you are unwell, please stay at home as you will be denied access.
EER: No EER available for this property
Viewing / Applying for property:
- Open homes will be advertised once organised, please submit your details to be advised of all upcoming open home times
- You are not required to register for open homes
- We will not accept applications until the property has been viewed by the applicant or their nominated representative
- APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: http://bit.ly/rapateam
Pets: At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the landlords consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises. Consent must be provided to the tenant in writing before any pets are kept at the premises.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the information provided in this advertisement, Agent Team Belconnen accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies herein. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries and inspections to ensure this property is suitable to their individual needs.Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.