Extremely rare 4-bedroom, riverfront penthouse!
Enjoy river views from this huge, 2-storey modern apartment, offering fully ducted air-conditioning, 2 large balconies and urban chic design. Be quick as riverfront penthouse apartments rarely become available for rent!
Vida sits on a quiet tree-lined street with rooftop gym, infinity pool and stunning river views.
The stylishly designed kitchen comes with gas cooktop, stone & stainless bench tops and Miele appliances. The open plan living areas feature European Oak Timber floors and stunning 2.7m high concrete ceilings which is ideal for entertaining.
The apartment features four large bedrooms, with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom and ensuite is positioned on a second level together with private balcony, kitchen and lounge.
The apartment includes secure under-cover parking, swipe key and intercom security. It is internet and Foxtel-ready.
Perfectly situated in one of Brisbane’s trendiest inner city suburbs, Vida is just around the corner from the famous West End Markets and only 1.5km from the heart of the CBD. Travel is a breeze being this close to buses, Ferry Terminal and the South Brisbane Train Station - so you could easily leave the car at home.
• Infinity Edge Rooftop Pool and BBQ Areas
• Well equipped Gym including free-weights
• Full Swipe Card Security
• Grown Café & Restaurant
• Direct access to pedestrian walkways and bikeways along the Brisbane River
• Manager’s Office
• Secure Parking for Residents
• Off-street, Underground Visitor Parking
2 Minute Walk:-
• Countless Cafes and Restaurants
• Jane Street Community Garden
• Davies Park
• The Davies Park Markets
• Dundee’s Boxing & Fitness Gym
• Numerous Bus Stops
5 Minute Walk:-
• West End State Primary School
• West End Markets
o West End Discount Drug Store
o Specialty Stores and Restaurants
• Coffee Shops
• Medical Centres
• Child Care
• West End State Primary School (5 min walk)
• Brisbane State High School (5 min drive)
• TAFE Queensland Southbank Campus (5 min drive)
• Queensland Conservatorium, Griffith University (10 min drive)
• Gallery of Modern Art (1.1km)
• State Library of Queensland (1.2km)
• Queensland Art Gallery (1.2km)
• Queensland Museum (1.2km)
• Queensland Performing Arts Complex (1.3km)
• Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (1.2km)
• West End Riverside Lands Park (1.2km)
• Southbank Parklands (1.5km)
• Cineplex Movie Theatre (1.5km)
• Mater Hospital & Qld Childrens Hospital (2.2km)
• University of Queensland (2km – across the River)
• Queensland University of Technology (2.2km – across the river)
Call the on-site managers today on [HIDDEN] to arrange an inspection.Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.