Perhaps the best kept secret in town
Race in and inspect this show stopper before the word gets out. You won't see a property offering such grand dimensions, exquisite period detail, perfectly positioned at the Paris end of Fitzroy Street and in an extremely secure building. Other features include polished baltic floorboards, dishwasher, gas cook top, pool and gym facilities on site, lift access, video intercom for added security, secure carspace and bay and city views. Of course, shops, cafes, bars and parklands are so close.
- Wide entry foyer that shouts welcome!
- Enormous living and dining with ballroom height pressed metal ceiling
- Modern kitchen opening to living
- Overlooking Fitzroy Street is a 2nd room that's an ideal sunroom or very large study
- Bedroom away from the living space, with bathroom access and plenty of robes
- Large gleaming white bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large laundry space in the bathroom
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.