New Fully Renovated River Home for Rent
Fully renovated internally, new bathroom and kitchen, new deck and external studio and freshly painted this beautiful property located at 9 Glenworth Valley Road is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house with 2 car spaces. Surrounded by nature and situated in a wonderful community, unlike most you will find anywhere in Australia.
With decks surrounding with water views, sit back and enjoy the wildlife with wallabies feeding at your backdoor. Watch the wide variety of birdlife that’s unique to this area soaring black cockatoos and Sea eagles, king parrots and lorikeets.
Immaculately presented and overlooking Mangrove Creek as it enters the Hawkesbury River, this beloved home on approximately 1011sqm will be perfect as a main residence, for the weary traveller or family just wanting a sea change.
- Views of the river from the open plan lounge-dining and wrap-around balcony.
- Stunning loft, excellent as extra living or potential to use as a 3rd bedroom.
- R/C Air-con and slow-combustion fire-place for comfort.
- Stand-alone studio with views, its deck is perfect for entertaining friends or for
an art studio or fourth bedroom.
- Back yard Fire pit and years’ worth of wood provided.
- Walk to convict-built sandstone wharf and also public wharf, where swimming kayaking and fishing and boating is all at your fingertips. This is the Perfect area for children with a wonderful park and covered area for BBQs. Let them play like never before.
Fridge, Washing Machine, Dryer, and Freezer situated under the house, Old Antique cabinet for storage,
Just 30 mins to Wahroonga and 20 mins to Gosford.
1 hour to Sydney CBD.
NBN satellite plan with iiNet on a 45GB Plan (20Mb Download/ 5Mb Up), this plan is 55$AU/Month extra or you can choose a lower plan or your own provider, just let me know.
31 thousand Water tank capacity
Building area 200 m²Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.