This delightful double storey home, set on a quiet leafy Newtown street, offers classic charm, surprising space and absolute convenience.
From three bright sizeable bedrooms, through to a separate stylish lounge with original features and open plan kitchen/dining area.
A sun-drenched back garden with enviable northerly aspect provides a private and tranquil retreat, ideal for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. A gardener will also attend once a month to maintain and the property is pet friendly.
A short stroll from King Street with its exciting range of local shops, cafes and restaurants, the location could not be more appealing. Public transport is within close proximity, as well as quality schools, local shopping centre, pool, cinema and park areas. This property is in the catchment for the popular Newtown Performing Arts School.
- Double storey house on a quiet and friendly tree-lined street
- Light interior with timber boards
- Three bedrooms with generous proportions and built-in robe
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Private north-facing garden with bricked terrace & leafy surrounds
- Minute walk to groovy hipster Paris end Newtown, with array of cafes, bars & eateries
- Near Marrickville Metro, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Enmore Pk
- City buses available on King St; minute walk to St Peters train station
- Versatile property ideal for young families, professionals or downsizers
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.