IMPORTANT - read COVID-19 information below:
Please Note: We are doing limited number private inspections only. You must be registered to attend an inspection and provided photo identification at the time of entry. You must be on time to your allocated inspection time slot and you can only bring another person from your household, your partner or your children if they are under 18 years. Please make sure that you are wearing a mask or you will not be granted entry into the property. Also please do not touch any surfaces with in the property. Please note that if you are not pre registered you will not be allowed access to the property.
You must also stay at least 1.5 metres away from the Property Manager.
Please do not enter the home:
1. If you're feeling unwell.
2. If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
This exceptionally finished, freshly painted, three bedroom home is located in a great position, close to local schools, train station and parks.
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Secondary bedrooms with double built-in robes
- Spacious open plan meals & dining area
- Quality kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, ample soft closing cupboards, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Gas ducted heating
- Electric split system air conditioning
- Double garage on remote with internal access
- Extensive quality landscaping
- Paving to the rear for summer entertaining
- Double side gate for rear access for a boat, trailer or caravan
- Solar hot water
- Spacious fully enclosed rear yard
Want to see if your furniture fits? Simpy click on the link below.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT TIME OF INSPECTION***
Property type: House
Price: 1680 $
Deposit: 1825 $
Available from: 2022-03-07
Pets allowed: Yes