Phone enquiry code for this property : 3351
**** PLEASE READ THE AD DESCRIPTION Till THE END WHERE SEASONAL RATES ARE EXPLAINED ****
Located in a the brand new glasshouse Gravity Tower. Newly furnished and decorated by renown Melbourne based interior designer. This bay view apartment gives you a breathtaking 'wow wow wow' view of the Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne's glittering CBD.
Minutes walk to the Art Centre, NGV, Aquarium, Royal Botanic Gardens, Eureka Tower, Convention and Exhibition Centre & the Crown Casino. You are also 15 minute tram ride to the centre of Melbourne where the extensive train and tram network can take you to any part of town with the ease of a Myki Card.
Ideal home for professionals, families and groups
- All included - power, water, gas, wifi, netflix, furniture, appliances, linens, towels, toiletries, essentials, basic utilities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Secured entrance
- Superb location
- Pets friendly
- Security Deposit - two-week rent
The potential tenant will enjoy the apartment’s brand new appliances, timber floor, bedroom carpets, bathroom Italian tiles and ample wardrobes. Modern and well equipped kitchen with Gas Stove, Microwave, Stainless Steel appliances, Bosch Oven and Dishwasher, Pots&Pans&Utensils, Split System Heating and Cooling, iron and ironing board, Washing machine and dryer, 40" Smart LED TV with Netflix, NBN, and a private outdoor balcony.
The 29th level (communal area) gives you access to facilities such as indoor TV/entertainment room, outdoor cinema, rooftop hot spas with city/water view, a Teppanyaki Grill/BBQ as well as private dining. Please respect these facilities by reading the terms and conditions in our house manual very carefully prior to entering.
- Master bedroom with one queen spring pocket bed
- Second bedroom with one queen spring pocket bed
- Living room with one double sofa bed (2 persons)
- Bathroom - shower & toilet
- parking is available for additional $50 per week
- Fortnightly cleaning packages are available for $55-$70/week
- This apartment sleeps up to six people. For every extra tenant after four, there will be an additional charge of $20/night.
- Pets: for stays shorter than 2 weeks a pet fee of $40 will apply. For longer stays, a pet fee of $10/week will be added to the rent.
- LUG parking is available for $50 per week
Fees & Rates
- a cleaning fee of $130 to $250 will apply for cleaning the apartment after your stay. The fee will be taken from the bond and is dependent on the level of cleaning required to prepare the apartment for the next stay
- we are doing our best to accommodate the prices detailed in this ad, however, prices may change if the length of your stay is less than 1 month or if your stay is not commencing within 1 week of the availability date - please inquire
The price is calculated according to the following seasonal rates:
Sep - $810/week
Oct - $950/week
Nov - $950/week
Dec - $950/week
Jan - $950/week
Feb - $950/week
Mar - $950/week
Apr - $950/week
May - $860/week
Jun - $860/week
Jul - $860/week
Aug - $810/week
*prices may change according to market trends, please inquire
Contact now to organise your personal inspection
Phone enquiry code for this property : 3351Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.