******Before calling our office, please kindly read through the below information clearly.
* Our office doesn't use the online 1 Form or other website application for NRAS property
* Due to a high-volume inquiry for NRAS property, set viewing times will be limited. We will also arrange a private inspection when your NRAS application meets our office's approval criteria.
* Currently this property is under applications and we are unable to provide more application in this stage.
This apartment is available to an NRAS-eligible tenant/s. Please check your eligibility and apply for your NRAS number via the QLD Govt website: https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/renting/rent-assistance/nras
Please see below NRAS property information,
703/ 348 Water Street, Fortitude Valley - 1 Bedroom 1 Bedroom apartment (no car park)
Available from [HIDDEN] at NRAS Price $252 per week (layout C)
- 1 large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, and oven
- Large bathroom with great lighting
- Full-size laundry space with clothes dryer included
- Tiled throughout in both kitchen and living room area
* This apartment no car park - Tenants can obtain Brisbane City Council Resident Street Parking Permit for 12 months for $15
- Resort-style swimming pool with BBQ and seating facilities
- Stunning city views from the huge roof-top deck with BBQ, seating and lounge areas
- Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, on-site management
- Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.Do you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.