**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE – DETAILS BELOW**
Sensational oversized one bedroom fully furnished apartment presents lifestyle and location with the stunning eastern views to match.
This apartment features:
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel fridge
– Light filled living area with ceiling to floor windows
– Separate dining area
– Great sized bedroom with queen size bed
– Extra large bathroom with shower over bath, wall to wall built in cupboards
– Euro laundry
– One secure car space
Building facilities include
– Gymnasium (Currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and pending maintenance)
– Rooftop terrace (Currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and pending maintenance)
– Rooftop pool (Currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and pending maintenance)
– Onsite Building Manager
– Onsite Security
– Plaza on ground floor comprises supermarket with bottleshop, restaurants, and specialty shops.
So close to the MCG, this could be a footy fan’s place of worship during winter, and is a very low maintenance and secure apartment to lock and leave.
Not only do all of Tribeca’s facilities to make life easy, you also have the local park, sporting grounds to make it more fun!!
Please note, this complex may or may not be subject to an embedded electricity/hot water/ gas network, please consider this when applying. This property may or may not be NBN ready – please refer to the NBN website for further info: https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address
**HOW TO REGISTER: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details – we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.”
**COVID-19 ENHANCED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS – SEE BELOW
Masks are mandatory
Our team members will sanitise hands prior to the commencement of each inspection
Team members will wear disposable gloves and open front doors and internal doors for those inspecting the property
Please keep a distance of approximately 1.5 metres from our team members. We will stagger/limit numbers through properties during inspections to ensure you have a safe distance from other attendees
Please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within properties – if you would like to view something, in particular, request the agent’s assistance.
Private inspections will be available upon request **
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.