**Private inspections and video inspections available on request** Tastefully crafted to capture magnificent canopy and river views, this five-bedroom sanctuary perfectly balances privacy with proximity to Graceville’s fashionable attractions. Set away from the tree-lined street and positioned on an extraordinary 1,130sqm allotment, this tri-level home offers a truly enviable lifestyle. Showcasing a contemporary aesthetic and impeccable attention-to-detail, the property includes: - Refined design details like oak flooring, lofty ceilings, banks of full-height glass, a majestic void and a sophisticated monochromatic colour palette
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area on the ground level that looks out to the sparkling river beyond
- Superb gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, a butler’s pantry, quality Miele appliances and ample cupboard storage
- Adjoining al fresco area, fully-fenced grassed rear yard, established gardens and a glass-framed in-ground swimming pool
- Separate lounge/media room and office, as well as a powder room and laundry with side access
- Sizeable rumpus room upstairs featuring a linked balcony
- Lavish ensuited parents’ retreat on third level encompassing a walk-in robe and private balcony
- Four additional bedrooms on the middle level; each boast walk-in robes, while one is ensuited
- Luxe main bathroom benefitting from dual vanities and a separated bath and shower, plus a separate powder room
- Secure dual garage, car port, an abundance of storage, smart-wired ducted air-conditioning, a security system, built-in speakers, electric gate access and direct riverfront access Streets away from Honour Avenue’s cherished cafes, restaurants, boutiques and cinema, this incomparable residence is also close to the Graceville train station and Sherwood Arboretum’s spectacular grounds. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, a plethora of riverfront parklands and UQ’s Saint Lucia campus are also nearby. Falling within the Sherwood State School and Corinda State High School catchment areas, this unrivalled home is also a short drive from Saint Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School, Christ the King Primary School and Saint Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. Do not miss this rare opportunity – call to arrange an inspection today. With the above features, coupled with the convenient location, this property provides excellent value and is one not to be missed. Would you like to view this property? Please click the blue Book an Inspection Time button to book for an inspection or register your interest. ** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS ** Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Place Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.